- KIRI provides a service to find a route of public transport in Indonesia for free. The result of routing is provided as is, and we are not responsible for any problems that may occur (however, we do appreciate if you feedback to us through this page).
- You are not allowed to hack, reverse engineer, bulk and/or automatic download of data, and other actions forbidden by law.
- Any kind of reproduction of this website must be under written approval from KIRI, with the exception of: screenshot and/or printout for personal purpose, or a report of this product.
- KIRI would like to thank 3rd party entities:
- Pictures of Angkot by Bram Ton (http://www.b87.nl)
- Place search and geocoding service by Google Places API and Geocoding API (https://developers.google.com)
- Maps by OpenLayers (http://www.openlayers.org) and Bing Maps (http://www.bing.com/maps)
- Path data from http://angkot.web.id © AngkotWebId contributors, licensed under ODBL
- KIRI Supporters in Wujudkan: anonym, Andrew Octaviano, fdauction, omgery, Patricia Susanto, Prima Rusdi, Rigel Centauri, Trinanti Sulamit